HOW TO ENTER:
Follow the picture clues posted on the Sweetly Baked Perth Instagram page each day to find the hidden Easter eggs. Once you’ve figured out where the prize is, visit the physical location to claim the prize. Only one prize is available each day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This competition is being run and promoted by Sweetly Baked Perth. (“The Promoter”).
- Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Competition commences each day at 9:00am Monday 29 March 2021 and closes on Thursday, 1 April 2021, 11:59pm (“Competition Period”).
- All references to time are local in Perth, Western Australia.
- This competition is open to all residents in Perth, Western Australia.
- Entry into the competition is free. However any costs associated with an individual entering the competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- There is only one (1) prize available per day, four (4) prizes in total.
- Images will be posted each day on the Sweetly Baked Perth Instagram Social Media pages, as clues to the location of the prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- The winner each day is the first person who figures out where the prize is hidden, visits the physical location where the prize is hidden and claims the prize.
- Individuals can win more than once.
- The winner must contact Sweetly Baked either by phone or email by midnight of the day the prize is found, otherwise the prize is forfeited for that day.
- Once the prize is found, the entrant must get in touch with Sweetly Baked Perth via phone (0439 986 571) or email (email@example.com) and provide proof that they have found the prize by 11:59pm on the day the prize is hidden, otherwise the prize is forfeited.
- There will be a new prize each day.
- Prizes do not transfer over to the next day and cannot be claimed on another day.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to Sweetly Baked Perth using the entrant’s name and competition entry image/s in any marketing materials including but not limited to; social media platforms, website, newsletters and advertising publications – for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the competition (including any outcome), and promoting any other products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. This may extend to newsletters and social media advertising.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- By entering, an entrant opts in to future marketing from Sweetly Baked Perth.
- Total prize pool is valued at $400 and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.