Tomorrow is International Coffee Day!
I love coffee.
I remember when I was alot younger than I am now, I used to make coffees for my dad back on Sunday mornings, and heap many many teaspoons in until I thought it tasted perfect.
Naturally, I progressed to making my own coffee but without quite as many sugars and then espresso martinis!
I once tried to order an iced coffee, and ended up getting an Irish Coffee. I’m not really complaining! Who doesn’t want a coffee spiked with whiskey at 10am in the morning.
Coffee goes well with so many things so I thought it would be nice to round up 10 delicious looking treats that included my favourite daily staple – COFFEE!
- This almond and coffee cake we made a little while ago.
- Mocha Self Saucing Pudding from Taste.com.au
- Cream cheese coffee cake from Shugary Sweets.
- Chocolate glazed espresso cheesecake from Purewow.
- Coffee Meringues with mocha cream from Taste.com.au
- Coffeehouse Coffee Cake Muffins from Chocolate Chocolate and More.
- Butterscotch Caramel Coffee from Living Locurto.
- Oatmeal Coffee Cake from Yummy Healthy Easy.
- Coffee Lovers Chocolate Cake Donuts from Baker by Nature.
- Vietnamese Coffee Iceypoles from Taste.com.au.