Last year, the world went crazy for Nutella. There was even a Nutella shortage here in Australia! People couldn’t get enough of the gooey, nutty, chocolatey spread, lining up waiting to get their hands on Nutella donuts, Nutella milkshakes, Nutella cronuts, anything Nutella! There was a one day only pop up Nutella shop in Melbourne, cafes were running out of Nutella, shops were running out of Nutella, Ferrero had run out of Nutella, I think the world had definitely come close to ending!
I don’t think the Nutella craze will be ending any time soon either… We sell a few different options of Nutella baked goods (cupcakes, baked donuts, slices, brownies etc) when we go to markets around Perth and they are ALWAYS the first thing to go. Closely followed by salted caramel treats, which are surprisingly STILL super popular and no doubt started when Nigella Lawson covered herself in the sticky, sweet, salty goodness on the cover of Stylist Magazine. (But that’s a different story!)
Today is World Nutella Day and what better way to celebrate then finding 10 of the most delicious looking Nutella recipes on the internet and sharing them here with you. You can also check out our Nutella Board on Pinterest for more ideas!
- Nutella and Bacon Stuffed French Toast
- Nutella stuffed cinnamon sugar muffins
- Nutella Instant Iced Coffee
- Baked Nutella Donuts
- Nutella Granola
- Nutella Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
- Nutella stuffed chocolate cupcakes with raspberry frosting
- Homemade Nutella Pop Tarts
- Nutella Rocky Road Bark
- Nutella stuffed Cinnamon Donut Pancakes
Alternatively, if you’re not great at cooking or baking, just eat it straight from the jar.
If you’re in Perth, Western Australia, visit us on Saturday 6 February 2016 from 11am – 6pm at StreetSide on William Street, Northbridge and again on Sunday 7 February 2016 from 11am – 6pm at Fairday in Hyde Park for your own hit of Nutella goodness.
Or visit some of our favourite places in Perth who regularly serve up the delicious hazelnut/chocolate spread.
- Lenu Lu – Make delicious Nutella Bomboloni and other delicious Sicilian delights.
- Holly Rayes Café – Serving fresh, fluffy Nutella cruffins.
- Boo Espresso – They make an amazing Nutella hot chocolate.
- Babooshka – Next level Nutella milkshakes!
- Esprezzo – French toast brioche, stuffed with Nutella.